The colour me egg designs are varied with a mixture of designs to suit everyone – adults and children.
“The idea behind this book is to encourage your family and loved ones to spend time together over the Easter holiday period and to engage in some creative fun with an opportunity to have a good old natter. Life can get hectic and colouring is a fantastic way to unwind, relax and re-ignite those family values. Colouring also appeals to all ages, both young and old with no artistic skill required.”
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE COLOURING PAGE
Please choose your paper size.
The free colouring pages are PDF files so in order to view, download and print them you will need to have a programme or app such as the free Adobe Reader available HERE.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By downloading this free colouring page you are agreeing to the following:
- this egg design is copyright of the artist Lesley Smitheringale
- no rights are transferred to you by colouring this egg template
- the coloured egg design must not be sold for profit
- this free egg colouring page is for personal use only
- the blank egg template must not be shared, copied, distributed or sold by you
- you must not share by posting this blank template anywhere on social media, websites, Facebook Groups, blogs etc but if you know of someone who would love this freebie please direct them to this post so that they can download the template legitimately from the Colouring and Tangling Website.
- you can display your works in progress or finished colourings of the egg on social media such as your website, blog, Facebook Page, Facebook Groups, Instagram etc but you are required to mention that it is from the “45 Eggs to Colour – Family Easter Fun” Colouring Book by Lesley Smitheringale from Colouring and Tangling. I am very happy for you to show your colourings in this way:)
Thank you for your understanding
SHOWCASE YOUR COLOURINGS
I would like to invite you to join my private artist colouring Group on Facebook which is exclusively for valued customers and colourists who have my books, PDFs and occasional freebies. It’s your chance to showcase your work and virtually meet other colouring enthusiasts who share an interest in my work.
I take this Group very seriously and have culled the numbers significantly to just those who are genuine about colouring my illustrations and active in the Group. I look forward to virtually meeting you and I get a real thrill when I see how you colour my templates which makes it all worthwhile.JOIN THE GROUP
SEE HOW I COLOURED THE FLORAL STAR EGG
Click on the picture (left) for step-by-step progress photos showing you how I coloured this egg template using polychromos pencils with my furry assistant.