Make beautiful mandala coasters which you colour and assemble yourself!
With colouring being so popular nowadays why not make these beautiful drinks coasters either for yourself or as gifts for your family, friends or kids’ teachers?
You can colour the designs yourself or give the blank sets as gifts to colourists to colour themselves! These really are unique products which you will not find in chain stores and only available at Colouring and Tangling.
- available in sets of 2, 4 or 6
- 36 mandala designs to choose from which have been adapted from the “Delicious Mandalas” Adult Colouring Book by Lesley Smitheringale
- made from tough and durable clear acrylic
- easy wipe clean with a damp cloth
- the coasters can withstand hot and cold drinks
- each coaster comes in two parts for assembly – the front case and back cover which are snapped together
- really easy to make and assemble – colour, cut, insert design, snap front and back pieces together
- diameter of each coaster is 100mm
- 3 little rubber feet attached to the back to prevent slipping
- colour me templates have been printed onto 110gsm cartridge paper which is white and has a slight tooth or texture so you can use colour pencils, pens and watercolours to colour the mandalas
- packaged in a tough, rigid mailing envelope to arrive on your doorstep in pristine condition
- you may wish to scan and print extra copies of the mandala templates before colouring
***PLEASE INCLUDE THE COASTER DESIGNS OR SET NUMBER YOU WOULD LIKE BY TYPING IN THE “ORDER NOTES” AT CHECKOUT***
(refer to pictures)