AVAILABLE IN TWO FORMATS – Make your choices in the Shopping Cart
1. Pre-printed templates onto your choice of card or cartridge paper in a deluxe artist’s folio [links to videos sent via e-mail]
***DUE TO WEIGHT THIS FOLIO PACK IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO BE MAILED AUSTRALIA WIDE***
2. Digital, printable version with 6 pdf files to download with links to videos included.
The deluxe folio book is a pre-printed artist’s edition containing 6 x Monthly Themed Packs [January – June] from the Colouring and Tangling Club.
…. designed for the serious colourist and tangler who expects only the very best quality in their templates.
The benefits of the folio books:
- premium art papers – choose from artist’s cartridge paper or 200gsm smooth card [refer to *paper choices below]
- saves you the hassle of trying to remove pages from books with glued spines
- easy to photocopy or scan the templates to make copies for you to practice different techniques
- single-sided templates to allow for bleed though and framing of finished drawings and colourings
- the folios contain 2 pockets to store all of the templates, keeping them flat – one pocket could contain finished artwork, the other could contain your blank templates
- deluxe, glossy, white card folios which are portable, slim and can be taken anywhere to do your colouring and tangling
- the back of the folio makes a perfect firm surface for you to create
- ** Free Shipping** Australia Wide
- Cartridge paper is perfect for both wet and dry media. It is off-white and has a slight tooth or texture – great for colour pencils, watercolour pencils (applying water), chalk pastels for backgrounds
- The smooth card is slightly thicker and pure white. The smooth surface is better for felt pens, gel pens and copic markers. You will still have bleed through using markers so it’s best to pop a piece of paper behind your colouring. Colour pencils and chalks are also fine to use on this surface.